THE SHAMPOO OF THE FUTURE 'So Mild It Softens Hands While You Bathe Dogs'
The Ultimate Shampoo - In Healing, Reconstructing, colour Enhancing & Cleansing
Contains Citrus Base, Aloe Vera, Minerals, Salts & Colloidal Silver
Low Sudsing - Ideal for use in Table Bathing and Bathing Systems
HOW TO USE - As PANAGENICS is a completely new and unique formula like no other below you will find instructions how to obtain the best performance and results
2 ways to use shampoo (this is low sudsing and phosphate free, so it will be easier to rinse)
· Using a cellulose body sponge. Moisten the sponge, work in a 1” round blob of shampoo then wash the dog in a circular movement.
· Toy – small dogs one blob
· Small –Medium size dogs one blob, heavier coated breeds repeat once
· Medium - Larger breeds load the sponge repeat once and heavier coated breeds, repeat twice (3 sponges in total)
THIS SHAMPOO IS FOR ALL BREEDS (This is non topical) – It replaces the salts and minerals lost through the environment and products previously used.
This will immediately be visible after the first wash as it beginning to put the coat back to its genetic quality during the first wash
and will improve daily. You will notice that the coat will have more body, colour, texture volume and shine. In Terrier breeds this will make the
hard coat you are looking for. The conditioner is important for Terriers too as it gets inside the cortex of the hair to replace lost salts and minerals .
The drying time will be cut by almost half as the coat continues to improve. The digestive enzymes can in some breeds take out 50% of
stains in the first wash.
If you are showing your dog
· Wash the dog 1 or 2 days pre show. It is important to keep the coat hydrated now. Hydrate each morning and before brushing. It is not necessary to
Re-wash the dog the morning of the show, just mist with the hydrating spray. This should last several days.
General Maintenance using Hydrating Spray (when you are showing and NOT showing)
· Mist coat daily in dry climates mist 2 times a day. Do not brush unless you have misted first.