- Improves oxygen use
- Makes insulin more effective
- Flushes toxins from the body
- Improves absorption of nutrients
- Regulates activity of 325+ enzymes
- Helps relieve or ease migraine headaches
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Helps prevent artery hardening and blood clots
- Eases stress
- Improves sleep and concentration
- Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
- Helps joint proteins, bone tissue and mucin proteins.
The major components of Epsom Salts are magnesium and sulfur.
Epsom Salt provides sulphates in a readily absorbable form to help the body rid itself of waste products and toxins by making them water soluble and therefore easily excreted.
Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation. Many people find they have a very relaxed sleep after using Epsom Salt.
In The Bath
It is recommended to start with half a cup per bath and increase by half a cup each subsequent bath in case of adverse side effects, which are rare.