By introducing fibre, fructo-oligo-saccharides, clay, and by supplying a moderate protein content, INDOOR 27 stimulates the beneficial flora and helps to protect the intestinal mucosa, absorbs toxins and thus contributes to the reduction of stool odours.
The sheltered and harmonious setting in which the indoor cat lives strongly affects its behaviour and its nutritional needs.
It lives sheltered from dampness, from changes
in temperature and lighting, which results in:
• practically constant hair loss
• increased hair absorption
• the formation of hairballs in the body (and vomiting)
It has reduced physical expenditure, which results in:
• slow digestion causing digestive disorders
• an increased risk of weight gain.
|Limits weight gain :
• by supplying a moderate calorie level.
Limits the consequences of balls of ingested hair:
|Contributes to the proper operation of the urinary system :
• by controlling urine acidity
• by limiting risks of calculi.
AND WHAT ABOUT THE REDUCTION OF NASTY SMELLS?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet and Pony Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.