Carbon Fibre Technology Heated Pad features:
* The Carbon Fibre Heated Pet Pad is great for dogs or cats that need that little extra warmth, whether they are a pampered pooch or elderly pets or new borns, the mat works for all. Even better it is made in Australia.
* This flexible heat pad has been developed for use in artificial joey pouches used in the care of injured and orphaned pouch young.
* Comes in 2 sizes: Large : 400mm x 300mm Small : 300mm x 235mm
* This flexible heat pouch is excellent for breeding puppies & kittens, I usually put newspaper underneath & a vet bed or dry bed on top and you able to adjust the heat setting to what you need.
* It's the best.
* * Extra low voltage, supply-authority approved power pack means safe comfort for all animals.
* Seven heat setting selection switch on the power supply allows you to choose the ideal warmth for the animal in care.
Extremely low running costs - just cents per day, even if left on 24/7.
Two years Manufacturers' Warranty.
(Does not cover damage by chewing, moisture, accidental or willful damage etc.).
|Brand||Warm A Pet|
My cats love itBy: Jayne Hindle on 26 May 2019I have 2 Arabian mau’s that we brought to Victoria, Australia from Abu Dhabi, UAE. The cats are finding the temperature very cold, since getting the heat pad it has been much more pleasant for them.
Carbon Fibre Flexible Heat PadBy: Lyn on 23 May 2019My cat loves this - he has arthritis and has not been limping since the heat pad was installed under his blanket and he now spends most of his time snoozing there! We are both very happy.
Great Product, fantastic value ... and Aussie madeBy: Ron on 26 April 2019I love the thought that has gone into this product. That we can adjust the temperature to suit the season is genius and our two cats will certainly appreciate it with Winter just around the corner. We feel great supporting an innovative Aussie business, and Pets On The Park delivered the product to the door!
Heat padBy: Joanne on 22 August 2018I’m so happy with this heat mat, you can keep the right temperature all the time. Being a wildlife Carer you have to have the correct temp at all times it can mean life or death if you don’t get this right. With this heat mat if makes my like so much easier
Perfect for Winter for my catBy: Sally on 18 July 2018I've only had this heat pad for a month and my cat loves it. Wish I'd bought one years ago. With it being low voltage, I can leave it on all day (and night) and not be worried about her being cold. It's good that it has settings to easily adjust the heat temperature which I strongly recommend. The 12V setting is quite warm and only necessary for extremely cold days and nights. I adjust the heat according to the temp of the day but usually around the recommended 5V or 7V setting. Easy to set up and place in a pet bed. I suggest placing it in between a pure wool blanket rather than a synthetic, as synthetic will get too hot and I would be concerned about the blanket burning. Note there's a little key attached to the cord that you use to adjust the heat setting on the plug. My suggestion to buyers is MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.