Carbon Fibre Technology Heated Pad features:
* The Carbon Fibre Heated Pet Pad is great for dogs or cats that need that little extra warmth, whether they are a pampered pooch or elderly pets or new borns, the mat works for all. Even better it is made in Australia.
* This flexible heat pad has been developed for use in artificial joey pouches used in the care of injured and orphaned pouch young.
* Comes in 2 sizes: Large : 400mm x 300mm Small : 300mm x 235mm
* This flexible heat pouch is excellent for breeding puppies & kittens, I usually put newspaper underneath & a vet bed or dry bed on top and you able to adjust the heat setting to what you need.
* It's the best.
* * Extra low voltage, supply-authority approved power pack means safe comfort for all animals.
* Seven heat setting selection switch on the power supply allows you to choose the ideal warmth for the animal in care.
Extremely low running costs - just cents per day, even if left on 24/7.
Two years Manufacturers' Warranty.
(Does not cover damage by chewing, moisture, accidental or willful damage etc.).
|Brand||Warm A Pet|
Fantastic serviceBy: HW on 14 July 2021The pad does the job. The service was fantastic.
Great product, even better customer service!By: Olivia on 11 July 2021I ordered this for my little cat who had a run in with a car and sustained a spinal cord injury. Expected to make a full recovery but it's going to be a long rehab. After I ordered, I emailed to ask if it could be sent urgently and it was already in the post! It got to Alice Springs in record fast time and my cat absolutely adores it. It's really easy to clean and keeps her toasty even when it dips to -2 overnight here. 100% recommend this product for any animal who needs a little bit of TLC
Warm heat padBy: Kay Leach on 15 April 2021When I received my heat pads (two) on one of them the wiring was not joined it had been folded for delivery so maybe that process snapped off some of that delicate wiring I gently pushed it back into the padding so far it seems to be working as I live in Canberra have had to use the 9 volt setting the 7.5 was too low for our weather conditions the other night was 1 degree below that's how cold it has been. My two dogs are very happy with that extra warmth really need a third one as The Schnauzer takes up all the room on the two pads which are on the one big bed leaving the Tenterfield out in the cold. These pads could be larger in myopinion for larger dogs.
heating matBy: Julie Jones on 7 November 2020What can I say but the quickest service & delivery when a product was needed asap Cant thank you enough
Great QualityBy: Greg on 26 June 2020The Cat is loving this, it's even reduced his jumping on the bed!