Double wide 18 Stainless Steel blades, 3.5mm gap between blades, Bubinga red wood handle. Suitable for Alaskan Malamute, Black Russian Terrier, Bernese Mountain Dog, Collie Rough.
- Akita Japanese - 18 double
- Bearded Collie - 18 double
- Belgian Shepherd - 18 double, 23 blade for short coats
- Bernese Mountain Dog - 18 double
- Border Collie - 18 double
- Briard - 18 double or 12 blade double for very thick coats
- German Shepherd - 18 double
- Golden Retriever - 20 neck for show dogs, 18 double for body
- Irish Wolfhound - 18 double
- Newfoundland - 18 double
- Siberian Husky - 18 double
Mars coat king double width 18 bladeBy: Joanne on 13 December 2018I’m happy with the double width 18 blade which I have used for the first time on my Golden Retriever. It’s amazing how much of the undercoat I was able to remove and glad I read the instructions carefully. The blades are sharp and can cut the top coat, it takes a bit of practice to use it correctly to get an even result. Worth every cent for me.