Double wide 18 Stainless Steel blades, 3.5mm gap between blades, Bubinga red wood handle. Suitable for Alaskan Malamute, Black Russian Terrier, Bernese Mountain Dog, Collie Rough.
- Akita Japanese - 18 double
- Australian Shepherd - 18 double
- Bearded Collie - 18 double
- Belgian Shepherd - 18 double, 23 blade for short coats
- Bernese Mountain Dog - 18 double
- Border Collie - 18 double
- Briard - 18 double or 12 blade double for very thick coats
- German Shepherd - 18 double
- Golden Retriever - 20 neck for showdogs, 18 double for body
- Great Pyrenees - 18 Double Wide
- Irish Wolfhound - 18 double
- Maremma Sheepdog - 18 double
- Newfoundland - 18 double
- Pyrenean Mastiff - 18 Blade
- Pyrenean Mountain Dog - 18 Double
- Saint Bernard - 18 Double
- Siberian Husky - 18 double
How to Use the Coat King
The Coat-King strips large areas fast, it works by quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick under-coats. The topcoat hairs go straight through the teeth and the undercoat hair, being wavy, is caught in the teeth and removed. As you comb the Coat King through the coat if there are knots in the fur the hair will pull harder against the blade section of the teeth and they will cut through like a matt breaker. Friendly for groomer The Coat-King has a balanced Bubinga red wood handle and together with the positioning of the blades allows for comfortable, easy and stress free use for the groomer. Place tool on the coat, then with light pressure and long strokes, comb out in direction of hair growth. Stripping can be done in half the time of other methods. Less fur will be left on the floors and furniture. Friendly for pets Grooming without pain and by reducing the undercoat your pet will feel cooler! If your pet is happy to be brushed then they will accept the use of a Coat King. Unlike most other small strippers the removal of coat can be done without unnecessary discomfort to your pet. Easily used on cats, dogs, horses, goats and other furry friends.
Mars coat king double width 18 bladeBy: Joanne on 13 December 2018I’m happy with the double width 18 blade which I have used for the first time on my Golden Retriever. It’s amazing how much of the undercoat I was able to remove and glad I read the instructions carefully. The blades are sharp and can cut the top coat, it takes a bit of practice to use it correctly to get an even result. Worth every cent for me.