The 20 Blade Mars Coat King is out of stock until mid October, 2020 when new stock arrives. Other similar Coat Kings that could be used are the 30 Blade or the 19 Blade in the Home Line.
Fine Styles: (20-26 blades) Extra fine, 20 stainless steel blades 1.5mm gap bubinga red wood handle. Generally used for finishing off coats. Also great for stripping Spaniels. Eg. American Cocker, English Cocker, Cavalier King Charles, English Springer Spaniel, Setters. This size will also tidy short coat breeds, Pugs, Rottweiler, Labrador.
How to Use the Coat King
The Coat-King strips large areas fast, it works by quickly and easily removing loose hair, especially thick under-coats. The topcoat hairs go straight through the teeth and the undercoat hair, being wavy, is caught in the teeth and removed. As you comb the Coat King through the coat if there are knots in the fur the hair will pull harder against the blade section of the teeth and they will cut through like a matt breaker. Friendly for groomer The Coat-King has a balanced Bubinga red wood handle and together with the positioning of the blades allows for comfortable, easy and stress free use for the groomer. Place tool on the coat, then with light pressure and long strokes, comb out in direction of hair growth. Stripping can be done in half the time of other methods. Less fur will be left on the floors and furniture. Friendly for pets Grooming without pain and by reducing the undercoat your pet will feel cooler! If your pet is happy to be brushed then they will accept the use of a Coat King. Unlike most other small strippers the removal of coat can be done without unnecessary discomfort to your pet. Easily used on cats, dogs, horses, goats and other furry friends.
- American Cocker Spaniel - 20 for back & sides, 10 for feathering, 26 for show dogs
- Brittany - 20, 26 for show dogs
- Cavalier King Charles - 20 for back and sides, 12 if very thick coat and for ears
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever - 20 all over
- Chihuahua - 20 or mini 10 blade
- Clumber Spaniel -20, 26 for show dogs
- Cocker Spaniel - 20, 10 for feathering, 26 for some show dogs with very fine fur
- Collie Smooth - 20 all over
- English Cocker Spaniel - 20,10 for feathering, 26 for some show dogs with very fine fur
- English Springer Spaniel 20,10 for feathering, 26 for some show dogs with very fine fur
- Flat Coated Retriever - 20 all over
- Golden Retriever - 20 neck for showdogs, 18 double for body
- Griffon Bruxellois - 12 general tidy up, 20 for a more cleaned off look
- Saluki - 20 or 26
- Schnauzer - 12 general & legs, 16 or 20 to strip down back
- Scottish Terrier -12 general & legs, 16 or 20 to strip down back
- Sealyham -12 general & legs, 16 or 20 to strip down back
- Sussex Spaniel - 20, 26 for show dogs
- Welsh Springer Spaniel - 20, 26 for show dogs
- Welsh Terrier - 12 for legs and dematting, 16 or 20 to strip down the back
Mars Coat KingBy: Christine Darke on 29 October 2019Thank you for such excellent service, the product works well, and for having the time to explain how it works, and sending a sample of a coat detangler, have already referred your store to others. Thank you again.
Mars coat kingBy: Leanne on 21 February 2019Great product at best price online. Incredibly fast service. Will be back
Amazing productBy: Antoinette Woods on 28 November 2018Highly recommend it does everything it says and does not bother our dog and especially with us not wanting to clip our spaniel as we love her long fur so this is amazing to thin it out with still maintaining the spaniel fur feature