Double wide Medium, 23 Stainless Steel blades, 2.5mm gap between blades. Bubinga red wood handle. Same as 12 Blade but wider. Suitable for Airedale Terrier, Cattle Dog, German Shepherd long haired or very thick coats.
- Airedale Terrier - 23 all over
- Belgian Shepherd - 18 double, 23 blade for short coats
- Cattle Dog - 12 or 23 double for larger cattle dogs
- Curly Coat Retriever - 23 double
- German Wirehaired Pointer - 23 Blade Double Wide
- Irish Water Spaniel - 23 double
- Labrador - 23 double
- West Highland White Terrier - 12 general tidy up / 23 double for quicker tidy up
- Wire Haired Pointer - 23 blade double wide
Very effective grooming toolBy: Mandy Heather on 13 January 2020I was concerned about the hair shedding from our Labrador and her heat stress in warm weather. I used a grooming rake but it didn’t seem to make much difference really. I read a comment about this tool in a chat room about clipping Labradors. It isn’t cheap to buy but based on reviews I decided to give it a try. I have not been disappointed. The amount of undercoat it has removed is just incredible. My dog is so much more comfortable in the heat of summer and my house floors look so much cleaner! It’s a clever design, easy to use but really thins out the under coat. Best thing you can buy you thick coated dog for summer. Worth every cent!
Mars Coat KingBy: Roslyn Fatchen on 16 March 2017For Cavalier King Charles coats this is by far the best product Zi have used