Digestive issues are generally distressing and can often be messy for both the pet and the owner, so finding options to support digestive health is important to any pet care provider. Digestive Health is also an major consideration in all areas of a dog’s health and wellbeing. We know that 80% of the immune system resides in the gut so having the right microflora and ensuring a healthy digestive system will help improve many areas of health.
When is a probioitc useful?
- For general use in all dogs, cats and other companion animals to maintain a healthy digestive system
- In dogs & cats with minor intestinal dysfunctions (gas, diarrhoea) caused by environmental changes (stress, travel, diet)
- Puppies & Kittens and other immature companion animals
- Multi-strain probiotic with wholefood powder for dogs, cats and other companion animals
- Each 2 grams contains 60 Million colony forming units (CFU) as Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus.
- Aids during period of intestinal dysfunction, including diarrhoea.
- Aids in the establishement of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Fermented superfoods including Spirulina, Quinoa and Alfalfa to provide easily absorbed nutritional support
- A great tasting powder that can be sprinkled onto the food.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet and Pony Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.