Your pets and family will love you for this. They matter most!. Chemical free pest control. Totally safe - for you, the environment, your family and pets. Tested and proven to work under Australian conditions.Type a description for this product here...
- Electronic tick deterrent emitting completely safe ultrasonic pulses.
- Repels ticks for 6 months +.
- Environmentally friendly, no chemicals, no odours. Safe for chemical sensitive pets and owners.
- Totally safe for you, the environment your family and pets.
- In areas of severe tick infestation, the device may not be able to provide 100% protection.
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and older pets.
- Convenient small collar attachment.
- Can be helpful in preventing fleas.
- Fully guaranteed against any mechanical failure or malfunction for a period of 3 months from date of purchase.
- Human version available also - Mitey Tick Off For You.
“We were removing ticks from our dog every week and becoming increasingly concerned for his survival. Finally, after removing four Ticks within a week, the last one from his eyelid, we decided that if we couldn’t find an effective solution to the problem that we would need to give him away to someone who lives in a safer area.
My internet research led me to the Mitey Fresh Electronic Tick Repeller and we decided that we would order one of these devices. Given the extent of the “Tick” problems that had become evident with our puppy, we agreed that if he could go for a week without getting a tick then we would be convinced that it works.
One week turned into a month, then into 6 months, then into 10 months before he got his one and only tick after putting the device on him. It is almost 12 months since we first put the device on our dog and we have seen only the one tick.
Considering that we live in an area that vets have told us is “the tick capital of Australia” this device has given us great peace of mind after we were previously in a position of despair.
This has been our personal experience with the Tick Repeller and we can’t recommend this product enough as an effective solution against these destructive and potent little creatures.”
John and Laylah, Sunshine Coast Queensland
“After experience a tick bite, 10/04, I had an allergic reaction and passed out. Before this experience I had numerous tick bites over 16 years living in Newport and Avalon. Since wearing this device, I now have the confidence to go back into my yard again”
Mrs Vicki W. Avalon NSW
“Years ago I love to garden and then the area become infested with ticks. Since wearing the repeller, I have been gardening every day, discarded all the plastic and now have bare feet, legs and arms.”
Mrs Meghan S. Mona Vale NSW
“The fact I do not have to resort to using strong chemicals on my dog to safeguard him against ticks is very exciting, plus the whole family benefits by not being in contact with strong chemicals”
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet and Pony Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.